The Junior Academy (TJA) is a North American based Montessori enrichment program for children ages 1 – 6 years old.
The Junior Academy’s Montessori programs are based on the premise that children have an innate ability to learn and that when supported by an appropriate environment and educator, they are guided through their developmental needs to reach their full potential.
- Authentic international Montessori curriculum.
- Holistic and open concept natural environment to develop a life long love for learning.
- Smart board enhanced learning, state of the art facilities, and international best practices.
- Carefully selected qualified teachers supported by professional academic advisors and consultants.
- Individual attention in low teacher-student ratios and customized learning.
- Customized learning with a focus on multiple intelligence enrichment, fun ‘Got To Know’ Summer camps and activities.
- Comprehensive reporting through the exclusive Montessori Compass on set goals and individual achievement.
- Offering wholesome family oriented unique Home-In-A-School after-school care.
- Opportunities to embark upon project based honors program.
- Clean, safe and organized preschool environment dedicated to children ages 1 – 5 years old.